Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY WEDNESDAY AND VETERAN'S DAY!

Today I made a xmas card--started out copying a design from a wreath i saw on mojo monday site....then it totally turned out different....I like it but now i see that i used white cs and the bow on the wreath is white but the ribbon is more cream. now i am unhappy with it and need to change it somehow?



I used a sizzix embossing folder for the card background, 1 and 1/4 in stars cut from my cricut expression,standard size hole punch for the red berries, and ribbon from Gina K. The double mat behind the wreath is 3d dotted. Please leave comments on your honest opinions...thanks!


8 comments:

  1. The card looks great, but maybe you should bling the red dots on the wreath, just an idea! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the wreath Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it the way it is, I can't tell any difference in the ribbons but even if there is a slight shade difference that is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did take elenor's advice and added some silver glitter glue to the berries. it does make it look that much better.....thanks for your comments sherry and janet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were starting over, maybe running the stars through a cuttlebug folder, but I think it is great. I love the wearth out fo stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks faye! maybe the next one i can use an embossing folder on them before i run it thru the cricut. great idea! i got the stars idea from another card that was made on mojomonday. she may have used red and green tho i cant recall.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful andrea. I never realised you can reply to comments left but I see you have replied. I have learnt somethin new..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Loz! i didnt know you could reply either til it just worked one day ;o)

    ReplyDelete