Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Xmas tag

I am making some tags for a friend who is doing much baked goodies for this weekend to sell. I had my ideas going and they were ahead of me I think. More buttons in xmas theme were nowhere to be found so i have to now go to another store. Honest opinions please....how does this look with the xmas themed buttons on it? should i replace it with something else? I really like how i embossed the tag. The color that it is shows up very nicely. The tag is cut from the cricut @ 6.5 inches. gold paper of tag is from gina k designs. Embossed with my sizzix embossing folder. the green cs under the white cs is from gina k designs. Kelly green inking on the edges of the white cs. Ribbon also from Gina K designs. xmas themed buttons are from my stash.


4 comments:

  1. I really like it, love the embossing, but that is one of my favorite things to do. The theme buttons are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful and just perfect Andrea...Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very cute--I love buttons--an charms so this is right up my alley

    Hugs,
    Kristal
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    Freebies, Challenges & Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool tag, looks great! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete